Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Its All Deep Inside

I HATE MY LIFE I HATE MY LIFE I HATE MY LIFE I HATE MY LIFE I HATE MY LIFE

Ok , i know there are ppl dying out there and i should seriously be fortunate for what i have but right now all i want to think about is ME!
I hate what i am I hate what i've become and i cant believe ive turned Punk from Goth!
I cant believe i have piled up homework which i dont get
I cant believe i have 4 uncles who are trying to take the place of my dad
I cant believe my art project's a mess
I cant beieve there's tears all over my art project no wait! there's tears all over everthing near me encluding my self!
I cant believe i have all this anger and secrets buried deep inside
I cant believe this house i live in everyday now is not my home
I cant believe i get judged everyday ( i Know only God can judge meh)
I cant believe am writing this post instead of doing something useful
I cant believe i burst into tears while in the phone with my dad
AND I CERTAINLY CANNOT BELIEVE WHY ALL THIS HAS TO CRASH UP ON ONLY MEH!

No comments: